Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Sunday, October 26, 2014

New Beginning Center 5k Fundraiser, Dallas Texas

       On October 25th, New Beginning Center, a non-profit for victims of domestic violence has their annual 5k fundraiser.  This was my first appearance as Mrs. Texas United America! The beautiful Whitney Besada, Mrs. Texas America came out to be with me and participate in this fundraiser.  Whitney is such an amazing woman and I am proud that I have met her and excited about all her accomplishments. I absolutely LOVE getting to do appearances and events with other pageant titleholders, especially other titleholders representing Texas in other pageant organizations!!
       I am honored to be so involved with bringing awareness against domestic violence and was thrilled to be at the 5k this year.  New Beginning Center is a organization that helps victims of domestic violence in the Dallas/Garland area. I encourage everyone to seek out their local shelters and donate anything you can. Anything helps! Money of course always helps but they need toiletries, clothes, food etc.  This is a serious issue that will take all of us to educate and eradicate! Thank you again, Whitney, for taking the time to support a cause that is so near and dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment