Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Friday, February 13, 2015

Promotional Model for Faith Diva Jewelry

       I LOVE helping with non-profit organizations and helping support events and fundraisers for worthy causes.  It's one of my life's passions and the theme for my reign as Mrs. Texas United America 2014.  The aspect that makes it even more special is that passion for making a positive difference is did not begin when I won the crown of Mrs. Texas UA and will surely not end when I crown my successor.  Giving back is something that is a part of my lifestyle...its who I am.
       One of the countless blessing for getting involved in my community is getting to meet amazing women like Tina Peters-King! She introduced me to her jewelry line that she HAND MAKES! I love to see such talented business women use their creativity and talents for positive things.  I was honored to shoot with her and Kendra Pipkin with Simply Beautiful! Here are a few photos of the shoot that features Faith Diva jewelry.  If you would like to see more..please log onto: www.faithdiva.com
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014, modeling Faith Diva Jewelry. Photo by: Simply Beautiful Photography, Kendra Pipkin

Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014, modeling Faith Diva Jewelry. Photo by: Simply Beautiful Photography, Kendra Pipkin

No comments:

Post a Comment