Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Monday, November 3, 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014 Featured in North Texas E-News


        I am so thrilled to be featured in the North Texas E-News! Clink the link below if you would like to read the article.
        I am so excited for my year as Mrs. Texas United America! I am dedicated to using this title to promote my platform which is Raising Awareness Against Domestic Violence.  If you would like me to attend or help with any non-profit events in your area, please feel free to email me at: cwhite7882@gmail.com. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/mrstexasunitedamerica2014



http://www.ntxe-news.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=58&num=92217

No comments:

Post a Comment