Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Pageant Judge for Forever Angel's Pageant

I love judging pageants and I loved judging the Forever Angels Pageant in Dallas today! The Forever Angels Pageant is a benefit pageant to raise money for RETT Syndrome research. This pageant is directed by Tracey Olsen and she has raised over $20,000 for the International Rett Syndrome Foundation.  To learn more about the Forever Angels Pageant or to learn about Rett Syndrome, click on http://www.freewebs.com/foreverangelspageant/foreverangelspageant.htm.

      In addition to spending the day supporting a good cause, I got to see one of my favorite pageant people...Angelica Jasmine Bates!

Angelica Jasmine Bates is an ASL Teacher, can anyone tell me what we are signing?? lol

I also got to meet the lovely Lindsay Clossan. We had a great time today judging, chatting, spending time with each other, and helping out a great charity!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment