Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Disney Frozen Event at Gene Allen's Gifts in Arlington, Texas

       Gene Allen's Gifts in Arlington, Texas had such a fun Disney Frozen them event for the kids.  I appreciate United America Ambassador, Kristina Rowe, for inviting me to come to the event.  The kiddos LOVED seeing Elsa, having coloring contests and having a Frozen Costume contest! (Ok, I admit...I loved the coloring contests too)

       It was also great to see my pageant friends and to meet new ones!
Beauty Queens in Appearance are from Left to Right:
Tish Cannon Miss HEB, Kristina Rowe United America Ambassador, Crystal White Mrs. Texas United America 2014, and Erin McClure Miss Texas Coed 

I LOVE reading stories to kids and seeing there little faces listen intently and light up throughout the story!

Gene Allen's Gifts in Arlington has some pretty great gifts! If you would like to check out the beautiful gifts they have, click the link below:

http://geneallensgifts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment