Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Greenville Texas Christmas Parade




      
Mrs. Texas United America 2014, Crystal White in the Greenville Christmas Parade

 
Whew! Today was a busy day with three appearances/events in one day! Arlington and Rockwall this morning and ending my day with the Greenville Texas Christmas parade has proved for a fun filled and eventful day.  I love events that I can do with my husband so I loved riding in the parade tonight in a sponsored Mercedes with my hubby!
       I got to see a lot of familiar faces in Greenville tonight. I cant believe 14 years ago, I won a 'Miss Greenville" pageant! LOL
 
 
 
 

Mrs. Texas United America 2014, Crystal White and her husband Cody White at the Greenville Christmas Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment