Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Friday, December 12, 2014

Donate to your local Women's Shelter


       We did something really fun and rewarding this year for Christmas. We love giving a lot of gifts to our family and friends and are blessed whenever we are  able to do that. However, this year we started a fun tradition of taking that Christmas budget and buying gifts for a family we adopted from the New Beginning Center Women's Shelter. 
       I had such a great time shopping for this family we adopted! We don't have children yet so I had no idea of the madness that comes from trying to get the popular Elsa dolls! Boy, I got a taste of the Frozen frenzie trying to get these dolls for this family! It reminded me of the stories my mom used to tell me when I was a kid and she went out and fought the crowd for my favorite Cabbage Patch Kids Dolls. Remember those? lol
      If you would like to join me in volunteering and giving to the New Beginning Center, you can find info by clicking on:http://www.newbeginningcenter.org/volunteer/

No comments:

Post a Comment