Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

The United America Pageant System has the sweetest Director!

The United America pageant system has such a sweet and thoughtful director! Miss Annette Rushing sends such thoughtful gifts "just because." Thank you Miss Annette!!  I have been in the pageant industry for so many years as a contestant, judge and even director.  I KNOW how hard each role is! There are soooo many different pageant organizations to choose from and I am honored to have participated in some of the largest organizations and some on the smallest.  Out of all of my experiences, I have treasured meeting genuine and caring people along the way. Miss Annette is truly one of the most caring and thoughtful directors.  I am glad to be a part of this system. If you would like more information on joining the United America Pageant family, go to:
http://www.unitedamericapageant.com/


Just one of the many gifts sent throughout the year to reigning queens in the United America system!

No comments:

Post a Comment