Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Mrs. Texas United America 2014
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Women In Need Organization Fundraiser at Painting with a Twist-Rockwall, Texas

       Women in Need is such a great organization and does so much for the community and for the cause of Raising Awareness Against Domestic Violence and also helping victims of domestic violence.  I have also learned that W.I.N. also goes into high schools and teaches youth how to have healthy relationships and how to recognize and avoid unhealthy relationships. 
       This is cause that is very near and dear to my heart and I was thrilled to get to be a part of the fundraiser for W.I.N. at Painting with a Twist in Rockwall, Texas! We got together, had a great time, and even raised money for the W.I.N. shelter! If you would like more information on how YOU can help W.I.N., please log onto: https://www.wintexas.org/
Crystal White, Mrs. Texas United America 2014, at the Painting With a Twist Fundraiser for Women In Need

No comments:

Post a Comment